Producer / Agile team lead
We are Fatshark
We are a critically acclaimed Swedish game development studio with about 180 experienced and skilled employees. We are most well-known for developing the Warhammer: Vermintide franchise, but have also helped develop a number of AAA titles and we recently launched the highly anticipated game Warhammer 40,000: Darktide.
We have grown quite a bit over the last few years and are almost two-hundred “Sharks” now, but we still embrace the same values that we started with and still think of ourselves like one big family with fun at the center. Come into our world, a world known for our crazy internally designed socks, hackweeks, and Friday afternoons for studio-wide “social play” time. It all adds up to an approachable, fun, passion-driven yet communal environment for us to work in.
The Producer / Agile team lead is responsible for the efficient workings of a cross-disciplinary game development team at Fatshark. As a Producer / Agile team lead you will be an integral part of the team and also work closely - and effectively communicate - with product owners, directors and other teams at Fatshark. As a pragmatic servant-leader you will guide, lead and coach the team through all stages of development, focusing on how the team operates to deliver features and content in an efficient and sustainable way. You are also expected to help with fostering team culture, improving our ways of working, collaboration within the team and with other teams, and drive towards continuous improvements and value creation.
What we offer
Here at Fatshark, we do what we love most: design high-profile games for PCs and consoles. We offer you:
- A playful, friendly and inclusive work place
- Hands-on production environment with an emphasis on cooperative/multiplayer games
- Opportunities for personal growth with varied projects, experienced co-workers and recurring hack weeks
- Developing games with our own engine - Stingray
- Regulated flex time and paid overtime
- Occupational pension
- Wellness benefits and health checkups
- Yearly bonus program
- Office located in central Stockholm
What you'll do
- Coaching the team in our ways of working and agile principles
- Assist the team in removing impediments, improving communication and creating a high level of focus
- Guide, challenge and motivate the team to smoothly and consistently deliver value for the game
- Create a collaborative, safe and friendly environment in the team, and a high degree of resilience
- Understand and visualize team progress, capacity and capability
- Encourage learning and rapid experimentation
- At least 3 years of experience working as a scrum master, producer or similar in video games, tech or entertainment
- Experience in, knowledge of and passion for agile methodology
- Strong leadership skills, including adaptability (for example in switching between guiding, leading and coaching the team depending on situational needs)
- Proven track record of leading teams, improving team efficiency, driving continuous improvements and facilitating scrum artifacts
- Passion for video games
- Experience with live services (GaaS/SaaS)
- Experience in game development and understanding of game production
- Experience in training others and delivering presentations in areas relevant to this role
Most of us are currently working in a flexible way (both from home and the office), but the onboarding is being done in the office. This position will eventually require you to work from our office.
We look forward to reviewing applications. We will be interviewing shortlisted candidates continuously until the position has been filled.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Start: Q1 2023
Form of Employment: Full-time, permanent
- Employment type
Building worldsHands-on production environment with an emphasis on cooperative and multiplayer games
Great atmosphereA fun, friendly and inclusive work environment
Keep on growingOpportunities for personal growth with varied projects, experienced co-workers and recurring hack weeks
Work-life balanceRegulated flex time, paid overtime and minimum crunch policy
Hack WeeksAt the end of each quarter, we have a week dedicated to hack projects. Kick off the day with a team breakfast, deep dive into learning something new and team up with colleagues to realize that bizarre game feature
Additional BenefitsWe offer occupational pension, a generous bonus policy, annual health checkups & healthcare allowance and more
Who are we?
When we put Fatshark to sea in 2007, we wanted to create a place where talented people would come together and create awesome games. We did, and Fatshark is today a studio and publisher where great ideas spawn and reach the hands of countless players.
Equally important to us, we’ve never lost the joy that goes into creating great games. Over the years, we have created a habitat in which all kinds of fatsharks can thrive.
Cooperation is key
At Fatshark, we develop and publish cooperative games, where people come together to have fun and solve problems together. In a Fatshark game, you are given the freedom to succeed or fail trying as a group. And that's exactly the way we like it. Through teamwork in our games and in our studio, 1+1=3.
We are a Swedish game development studio located in Södermalm, Stockholm. With about 180 experienced and skilled employees we are developing and publishing titles for both consoles and PC. We are well-known for releasing the critically acclaimed title Warhammer: Vermintide 2 and our recent game Warhammer 40,000: Darktide.
Producer / Agile team lead
Loading application form
Already working at Fatshark?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.